compensation: DOE, $11.74 to $11.95 hourly, Plus Excellent Benefits employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you driven to help children and families succeed? Do you long to be part of a team that is making a difference in your own community? Then Oregon Child Development Coalition (OCDC) is the place for you!
We are a Head Start non-profit comprised of educators, social workers, transportation, facilities, and administrative staff; all at the top of their fields, and all passionate about making a difference in the lives of these children and families.
Center Aide assists center staff in carrying out various duties at the center as assigned, in accordance with Head Start Performance Standards, Day Care Licensing Regulations, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and other applicable standards.
Year-round position, 32-40 hours per week, Plus excellent benefits!
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
• Serves and welcomes visitors
• Performs clerical duties
• Assists teachers as needed in classroom
• Assists on buses with transportation of children as needed
• Assists in kitchen as assistant to cook as needed
• Performs custodial duties as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Spanish/English preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Six months experience include working with young children, cooking in a restaurant, or cleaning in an industrial setting.
• Medical, dental, vision, 11 paid holidays, and sick leave
• Vacation (5 weeks by 5 years)
• 401k program which ranks in the top 1% of the nation
• Excellent team environment
TO APPLY: :
For full job details and to apply online please visit our website at www.ocdc.net and click Careers at OCDC under "about us" section.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers