QR Code Link to This Post
NWSC Surrogate Kylie and her intended family. - Photo by Sweet Lily Photography
Earn up to $47K and transform the lives of two families. Live your dream - be a stay at home mom, buy a house, or pay off debt – while making dreams come true for another family!
If you are a healthy, non-smoking woman between the ages of 21 and 40 years old, live in Oregon, and have had at least one previous healthy pregnancy, we would love to hear from you! Learn more through our intake form
on our website.
The Top 5 Reasons to be a Surrogate with NWSC:
- We are based in Portland with a local presence throughout the state. Our NWSC surrogates have monthly meetups in Salem, Eugene, Bend, Portland, Roseburg, Medford and more, and their groups are growing! Surrogate support includes monthly meet-ups, annual celebrations, a private Facebook group, a dedicated Case Manager and more.
- We are run by attorneys and have employees who have also been surrogates. We have the legal background to keep you safe, and the practical experience to understand the support system you need. NWSC has been guiding surrogates and intended parents through the process for nearly 25 years!
- You choose the type of family you want to work with (gay/straight, international/US).
- We have short wait times to be matched with a family that needs your help!
- We are always honest about compensation. Some agencies advertise much higher compensation, when the truth is you'd only receive it if you were a surrogate multiple times before or had other special circumstances. All of our surrogates receive a base compensation of $37,000, with additional standard payments that would bring your total to at least $42,000, period. The money is yours, it is not used toward surrogacy-related bills or expenses.
For more reasons to choose NWSC and more information about our program, contact us by filling out the intake form
on our website, calling (503) 233-2818, or responding to this post.
Northwest Surrogacy Center, LLC is the leading surrogacy center on the West Coast.