compensation: DOE / Paid Vacation and Holidays employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Successful property management company is currently seeking an experienced property manager with a track record of excellent service for our apartment community in Umatilla OR. Would be willing to consider housing as partial compensation.
This candidate must be an energetic leader that looks at obstacles as opportunities; provides consistent customer service; and has the ability to prioritize so as to ensure the success of each project.
- Honest, punctual and dependable
- Reliable transportation and current driver's license
- At least 2 years experience in multi-family property management
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Typing (Experience with Appfolio software would be a plus)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Leader and a team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Positive personality with a professional appearance/conduct and good judgment
- Work efficiently, independently, know how to multi-task
- Easily adapt in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: (but not limited to)
Your position will be managing the day to day operations of a multi-family property with 80 units.
- Greet visitors with smile and be the first point of contact for our vendors and tenants
- Answer and screen incoming calls
- Show and Lease apartments
- Respond to emails/voicemails throughout the workday
- Data entry and print/mail/fax items
- Accept payments and record appropriately
- Scan paperwork and set up files
- Organize files
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and assist with keeping the office clean/organized
- Visit units and assess needed maintenance
- Coordinate maintenance repairs as needed
- Dependable transportation and promptness necessary
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please submit your cover letter and resume.
We offer competitive pay, a professional work environment, paid vacation accruing after trial period and paid holidays. You must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers