Non Emergency Medical Drivers (Hermiston and Pendleton and LaGrande)
Pauls Medical Taxi Inc
compensation:Excellent pay for responsible person, GREAT JOB
job title:Non Emergency Medical Driver
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a driver for non-emergency medical transportation. You will be responsible for transporting people to and from medical appointments using your own appropriate, clean, fuel-efficient 4 door sedan, which can accommodate clients in the Umatilla County. MUST LIVE IN PENDLETON, LAGRANDE
Only Contact if you meet the following requirements.
All offers are pending the successful completion of:
• Clean Criminal Background check. Drug/Alcohol screen required.
• Drivers must have clean DMV report for a minimum of 3 years.
• This position requires responsible, mature individual.
• Minimum age 30 years or older.
• 30-40 hours per week. Schedules vary
• Must be available Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
This is a great job w/lots of daily variety and satisfaction.
• We will train the right candidate. You must have a home computer/scanner and printer to access daily schedule, and cellular phone for daily communication.
Excellent pay schedule compensation includes mileage reimbursement, reimbursement for use of your vehicle etc.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance provided.
This job works well as a secondary family income or as retirement income. Serious inquires only! Need to be based in Pendleton or LaGrande!
Contact: Pauls Medical Taxi Inc email: firstname.lastname@example.org send your name and phone number so I may contact you!
Pauls Medical Taxi Inc. is a fully licensed/ insured company providing non-emergency medical transportation service in a safe and professional manner in Oregon since 2001 and in Nevada since 2012.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.